ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of ALK-Abelló A/S took place on Wednesday, 13 March 2019.
The annual general meeting transacted the following business:
- Adoption of the annual report 2018 and discharge of the Board of Directors and Board of Management.
- No declaration of ordinary dividend.
- Approval of the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the present year. The remuneration remains unchanged compared to 2018.
- Re-election of Steen Riisgaard as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of Lene Skole as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of Lars Holmqvist, Gonzalo De Miquel and Jakob Riis and new election of
Vincent Warnery to the Board of Directors.
- Re-appointment of DELOITTE Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab as the company’s auditor.
- Adoption of the following proposals from the Board of Directors:
- Renewal of authority to the Board of Directors to purchase treasury shares
- Amendment of the guidelines for incentive pay to the Board of Directors and the Board of Management
The share capital of the Company has a total nominal value of DKK 111,411,960, of which DKK 9,207,600 is in A shares, DKK 920,760 is in AA-shares and DKK 101,283,600 is in B shares.
The Company’s share capital is divided into shares with a nominal value of DKK 10 each. Each A share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, each AA share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, and each B share of DKK 10 nominal value carries one vote.