ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ALK-Abelló A/S takes place on Thursday, 14 March 2024 at 4.00 PM (CET) at ALK-Abelló A/S, 1 Bøge Allé, 2970 Hørsholm, Denmark.
- Report on the activities of the Company
- Approval of the annual report and resolution to discharge the Board of Directors and the Board of Management from their obligations
- Resolution on the allocation of profits
- Adoption of the remuneration report for 2023
- Adoption of the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the present year
- Election of the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Election of the Vice Chair of the Board of Directors
- Election of other members of the Board of Directors
- Appointment of auditor
- Proposals from the Board of Directors
(a) Indemnification of the Board of Directors and the Board of Management
(b) Amendment of the Articles of Association (indemnification scheme)
(c) Approval of the remuneration policy (indemnification scheme)
(d) Authorisation to the chair of the meeting
- Any other business
Pursuant to the Articles of Association, requests for admission tickets for the AGM must be made no later than Friday, 8 March 2024 at 11:59 PM (CET). Admission tickets may be requested in one of the following ways:
Electronic admission ticket
- by electronic registration at ALK’s InvestorPortal or on the website of Euronext Securities: https://www.euronext.com/cph-agm (using MitID or VP-ID). When you have registered, you will receive an electronic admission ticket. Please bring the electronic admission ticket on your smartphone or tablet. You can also bring a printout of the admission ticket, if you so prefer.
Physical admission ticket
- by returning a scanned copy of the registration form by email to CPHfirstname.lastname@example.org or by sending the registration form duly filled in and signed by post to Euronext Securities, Nicolai Eigtveds Gade 8, DK-1402 Copenhagen K, Denmark, or
- by emailing Euronext Securities at CPHemail@example.com or by calling tel. +45 4358 8866. Please state your VP reference number.
Electronic admission tickets will be sent to the email recorded in the Company’s register of shareholders. Physical admission tickets will not be sent by post but will be handed out on Thursday, 14 March 2024 from 3.00 PM (CET) at the venue of the AGM by presenting proof of identity. You will also receive your ballot paper upon registration of your arrival at the AGM.
Online proxy form/postal voting form
Please note that, in order to submit a proxy online or to cast an electronic postal vote, you must use MitID or VP-ID.
Click here to read the full Notice convening the AGM.
The share capital of the Company has a total nominal value of DKK 111,411,960, of which DKK 9,207,600 is in A shares, DKK 920,760 is in AA-shares and DKK 101,283,600 is in B shares.
The Company’s share capital is divided into shares with a nominal value of DKK 0.50 each. Each A share of DKK 0.50 nominal value carries ten votes, each AA share of DKK 0.50 nominal value carries ten votes, and each B share of DKK 0.50 nominal value carries one vote.