ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of ALK-Abelló A/S took place on Wednesday, 11 March 2020.
The annual general meeting transacted the following business:
- Adoption of the annual report 2019 and discharge of the Board of Directors and Board of Management.
- No declaration of ordinary dividend.
- Approval of the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the present year.
- New election of Anders Hedegaard as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of Lene Skole as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of Lars Holmqvist and Jakob Riis to the Board of Directors.
- New-appointment of PwC Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab as the company’s auditor.
- Adoption of the following proposals from the Board of Directors:
- Amendment of the Articles of Association of Ingeniør Johannes Hansen’s Fond
- Approval of Remuneration policy
- Amendment of standard agenda
- Deletion of Article 5.7
- Matter of formality: amendment of registrar
The share capital of the Company has a total nominal value of DKK 111,411,960, of which DKK 9,207,600 is in A shares, DKK 920,760 is in AA-shares and DKK 101,283,600 is in B shares.
The Company’s share capital is divided into shares with a nominal value of DKK 10 each. Each A share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, each AA share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, and each B share of DKK 10 nominal value carries one vote.