ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of ALK-Abelló A/S takes place on Wednesday, 11 March 2020 at 16:00 (CET) at ALK-Abelló A/S, 1 Bøge Allé, 2970 Hørsholm, Denmark.
- Report on the activities of the Company
- Approval of the annual report and resolution to discharge the Board of Directors and the Board of Management from their obligations
- Resolution on the allocation of profits
- Adoption of the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the present year
- Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Election of the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Election of other members of the Board of Directors
- Appointment of auditor
- Proposals from the Board of Directors
(a) Amendment of the Articles of Association of Ingeniør Johannes Hansen’s Fond
(b) Approval of Remuneration policy
(c) Amendment of standard agenda
(d) Deletion of Article 5.7
(e) Matter of formality: amendment of registrar
(f) Authorisation to the chairman of the meeting
Request for admission tickets
Pursuant to the Articles of Association, requests for admission tickets for the Annual General Meeting must be made no later than Friday, 6 March 2020 at 23:59 (CET). Admission tickets may be requested in one of the following ways:
- by electronic registration at ALK’s InvestorPortal or on the website of VP Securities A/S: http://www.vp.dk/agm (please remember to state your VP custody account number. The number is pre-printed on the registration form). When you have registered, you will receive an electronic admission ticket. Please bring the electronic admission ticket on your smartphone or tablet. You can also bring a printout of the admission ticket if you so prefer or have it sent by mail; or
- by sending the registration form duly filled in and signed by mail to VP Securities A/S, Weidekampsgade 14, DK-2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark or by returning a scanned copy of the registration form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by calling VP Securities A/S on tel +45 4358 8891. Please remember to have your VP custody account number ready before making the call.
Any admission tickets requested will normally be sent before the Annual General Meeting to the address or e-mail recorded in the Company’s register of shareholders.
Admission tickets requested that have not been received by ordinary mail or electronically may be picked up on Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 15:00 (CET) at the venue of the Annual General Meeting. If you have forgotten to bring your admission ticket, you can gain access to the Annual General Meeting by presenting proof of identity.
You will receive voting papers upon registration of your arrival at the Annual General Meeting.
If, instead, you wish to appoint a proxy or cast a postal vote online, you can go to www.vp.dk/agm belonging to VP Securities A/S or click here and appoint your proxy or cast your postal vote on or before Friday, 6 March 2020 at 23:59 (CET). Please note that to appoint a proxy or cast a postal vote online, you must already have access to net banking services in Denmark or use a VP-ID with a VP code.
Click here to read the full Notice convening the Annual General Meeting.
The share capital of the Company has a total nominal value of DKK 111,411,960, of which DKK 9,207,600 is in A shares, DKK 920,760 is in AA-shares and DKK 101,283,600 is in B shares.
The Company’s share capital is divided into shares with a nominal value of DKK 10 each. Each A share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, each AA share of DKK 10 nominal value carries ten votes, and each B share of DKK 10 nominal value carries one vote.